We are seeking an effective and driven ASP.NET Store Front Programmer experienced in C# and SQL Server. This position is a Contract position only.
This position requires extensive knowledge and experience working as an ASP.NET Store Front Programmer. The position requires the ability to prototype layouts and functionality as well as the initiative to carry through implementation of design and creativity to develop new functionalities and site capabilities.
The ideal candidate is an individual with three or more years experience programming with SQL Server.
Basic Duties & Responsibilities:
• Experience with shopping carts.
• Payment Gateways.
• Adhere to corporate identity standards while continuing to develop new ideas and keep the look fresh.
• Basic Knowledge of HTML and CSS required.
• Information design.
• Attention to detail (work is on time and right the first time) and accountability for results be a self-starter, capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
• Desire to work in a highly dynamic startup environment with challenging deadlines and multiple concurrent projects.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both written and oral positive customer service attitude. This position will report directly to Senior Management.